Are you an experienced Network Engineer ready to get involved in projects from various interesting sectors (mainly banking & telco) with a great team? Candidate selected will join the IT Infrastructure Services Division of company.
Apply now and give us the opportunity to tell you more!
Apart from this, Randstad's tech recruiters invite you to participate at our online live recruitment event to discuss about this and other open IT positions! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
- Every Tuesday at 10:00 (GMT +2). Register here
- Every Thursday at 16:00 (GMT +2). Register here
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our tech consultants & ask any questions you may have. All you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers to the Network Engineer:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid trainings and certifications!
- Work life balance
- Great working environment & teams to work with
- Involvement with big clients
- Great career opportunities to lead projects or/and teams
As a Network Engineer you will have the following day to day tasks:
- Troubleshoot network malfunctions in local, cloud or hybrid environments and escalate issues when necessary to technology vendor
- Gather and analyze business and technical requirements
- Install and configure network devices
- Design, document, build and deploy network solutions and monitor network performance and integrity
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Develop and maintain strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Effectively communicate findings to clients’ executives, in collaboration with project management team
- Work collaboratively with different teams to build out and support integrated solutions
- Guide and coach team with design, build, test and deploy activities
- Lead activities and deliverables against plan
In order for your profile to match the Network Engineer role, you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Networks or in Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in developing rich, large-scale network solutions as a Senior Network Engineer or Administrator
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Solid understanding of Cisco network operating systems
- Familiarity with access control models and network security (eg. fortinet, palo alto networks, checkpoint) is an asset
- Troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Multivendor experience will be a strong asset
- Certifications in networks are required
You can contact me (Elia) at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now