Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Senior .net Software Engineer (Full-stack)
Full-time contract | Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features on the MS .net and .net core stack using C#;
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Mentor and train team members;
- Plan and execute technology upgrades.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 7 years of proven professional experience in C# development using .net and/or .net core;
- Excellent experience in RESTful (WebAPI) and SOAP(WCF) web services, JSON and XML processing;
- Excellent experience in ASP.NET and MVC and MVVM patterns;
- Solid experience in Git;
- Experience in Razor pages;
- Experience in Qlik Sense;
- Experience in MS SQL database, Entity Framework;
- Experience in TFS and Azure DevOps experience desired;
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies and ADFS integration;
- Experience in React, Node.JS and/or Angular will be considered a strong asset;
- "Automate-everything" culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
[To send your CV please click here.]
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.