Service Delivery Manager - Thessaloniki
Implement a strategy for development of SSC Office in Thessaloniki, in line with Kuehne + Nagel and/or Belgrade SSC's strategy and policies. Recruit, manage, motivate and lead staff and develop and maintain business of SSC on site.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Managing SSC Office operations in Thessaloniki
- Defining and coordinating a workflow for service implementation
- Defining processes and procedures for service implementation
- Ensuring timely and comprehensive communication with key stakeholders, peers and management
- Manage interdepartmental relationships
- Manage external relationships (Business Units, Functional Units)
- Day to day reporting on service reliability and performance
- Production of departmental statistics to the Belgrade SSC Management
- Internal project management
- Responsible for the development of people within the departments
- Managing several departments with at least 70 FTE
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Responsible for facility management including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration/Management, or related field preferred
- Management and leadership experience in a customer solutions/finance/technical environment
- 5 years of prior direct operation experience, including managing a team of 15 or more associates
- Outstanding ability to synthesize content and communicate high level messaging
- Excellent knowledge and command ofEnglish
- Demonstrable proficiency of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive)
- Willingness for international travels
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With approximately 69,000 employees at 1,000 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, together with location in Thessaloniki, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs over 500 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
[To send your CV please click here]
Deadline for applications: 20.05.2017.