FAMAR S.A., a leading international service provider in health care industry with activities both in the Greek and the Western European area, seeks to recruit for its Business Unit in Athens:
Shift Supervisor Packaging (1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift)
The position holder will report to the Head of Packaging and will be responsible for:
- Coordination of Packaging departments in order to achieve daily packaging targets.
- Supervision of SOP implementation and assurance that everyone complies with the GMP standards.
- Participation in meetings with Planning department to define packaging lines plan.
- Optimization of packaging resources utilization.
- Leadership and guidance while working alongside with shift operators/workers.
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemistry (Postgraduate studies will be considered as an asset)
- 2-5 years work experience, in a similar position in the Pharmaceutical/Food or Tobacco Industry
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English
- Managerial and technical skills
[To send your CV please click here]