Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting for season 2021
- Dealing with guests & answering any questions regarding wine list.
- Advising guests on wines based on their personal tastes and food choices.
- Pairing & explaining wines with tasting menu.
- Creating and updating the wine list in coordination with the Chef, The Restaurant Manager and the Head Sommelier.
- Recommending food and wine pairings.
- Maintaining accurate beverage program: wine list updates, POS system, etc.
- Manage wine cellar, including proper receipt, storage, inventory and ordering of beverage products.
- Develop and maintain controls for beverage costs in order to maximize profitability.
- Hosting events and tastings for guests.
- Provide professional beverage service, not limited to correct service temperature, glassware and attitude.
- College degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or Beverage Management preferred.
- Certified wine and beverage education through CMS, WSET and other preferred.
- Required at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent.
- Previous fine dining experience required.
- Elaborate knowledge of wine, beer, & spirits.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations.
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written
- Knowledge of local vineyards and wineries
- Sales oriented: must be able to recommend wines to patrons and improve profits in order to meet financial targets
- The provision of uniforms
- Meal on duty
- Accommodation provided with AC, wi-fi and laundry access
- Competitive Salary
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities of personal and professional development
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Andronis Exclusive is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, color, citizenship or any other group protected by the law