Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Manage the Spa and team of therapists to reach set performance goals
- Hold Revenue management and P&L responsibility for all Spa services; ensure Spa profitability
- Instill brand standards to maintain quality and service excellence in the daily operation
- Hire, train and supervise Spa personnel
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints with an exceptionally professional manner
- Report to Hotel Manager on key services and P & L on a scheduled basis
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Relevant experience in 5-star hotel spa or wellness related business (at least 2 years)
- Beauty and Massage qualification
- Knowledgeable in Spa sales and marketing experience, budgeting and five star customer service
- Competent with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and spa software
- Fluent in English and Greek. Additional knowledge of Russian would be considered a plus
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]