Spa Suites Supervisor
The main job duties are:
- To ensure that the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction are delivered at all times according to the standards of the Leading Hotels.
- Promote and develop the sense of harmony within the team
- To be the key point of guest contact within the spa to find out our guests needs and interests, and to get feedback and provide further recommendations.
- To manage the Spa team with responsibility for scheduling, training, evaluations and development and to construct the Department Training Plan and conduct hands-on training for the team.
- Assign priorities and main tasks the Spa team.
- To manage reservations to maximize the use of treatment facilities and revenues
- To assist in the development of a PR and Marketing promotions.
- To ensure accurate inventory control and planning of product requirements
- To be responsible for the smooth operations of the spa suites facilities daily.
- To be available to perform treatments (body, facial, massage).
- To be commitment to the job and passionate for excellence.
As a Spa Suites Supervisor you would preferably have adegree in Fitness-Health or Wellness or Beauty you will already possessat least 4 years leadership experience in a 5 star luxury Spa environment. Fluency inbusiness Englishis considered mandatory. PC literacyand excellent knowledge ofmassage techniques, face & body therapies and Anatomy & Physiologyare essential. Other language capabilities are desirable, but not essential.
The following characteristics are mandatory for the candidates:
- They are value-driven. Therefore they respect and adhere to our ethical standards, and they adapt themselves to our working environment standards
- They are excellent communicators
- They are smart, driven and very detail-oriented
- They have a strong instinct to collaborate with others, to look after the interests of our hotel, our Guests, and our Colleagues.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]