Spare Parts Administrator
Westnet Distribution, a member of the Olympia Group of companies founded by entrepreneur Panos Germanos, is among the leading distribution companies in Greece and Cyprus, recognized for its competitive products and value-added services, as well as for its excellent customer service. The customer portfolio of Westnet consists of over 2.500 commercial clients, while it is continuously expanding its product portfolio into new categories, to provide value to its partners.
Westnet is looking for a Spare Parts Administrator to manage spare parts network, providing administrative and logistic support. It is the single point of contact for external and internal requests upon spare parts business needs and handling of spare parts inventory. The position reports to Logistics & Service Center Manager.
The position has the following accountabilities:
- Execute and manage responsibilities related to the inventory of spare parts, including the organization of the stockroom, the receipt, the movement of goods, the number of cycles and the monitoring and recording of serial data.
- Review daily work order processing in SAP for accuracy, to include material consumption, goods movements, and other key measurements associated with each job/task.
- Monitor the day-to-day operations of Service Center business, including requests from technicians
- Arrange transportation and product returns, manage purchasing and receiving activities
- Manage customers Invoicing and credit back process
- Handle administrative tasks of the department (mail distribution, supply orders etc.)
The ideal candidate should have:
- Technological Institute degree in Electronics or Logistics is preferable
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, prior working experience in Service Center will be considered as an asset
- Fluency in Greek & English is required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and experience in SAP
- Experience in CRM systems will be an asset
- Team spirit and effective customer service skills: positive attitude, helpful customer interaction, maintenance and development of existing customer relationships
- Experience in customer communication, “customer support & claim handling” position will be an asset
- Manage various deliverables and prioritize to achieve results and meet deadlines
- Hands on/ Can do attitude, ability to organize, follow up and attention to detail
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
[Το send your CV please click here.]