Trade Marketing Supplier Coordinator (Outsourced)
Responsible for executing the Trade Marketing supply, invoicing and customer induction procedures. A key role connecting suppliers, customers and the Beverages and Foods trade function in order to ensure smooth operation.
- Actively supports the Trade Marketing activity, coordination regarding supply of materials for Foods & Beverages.
- Place material orders & handle stocking/ monitoring/ shipping
- Closely co-operates with trade marketing stakeholders & procurement and respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Actively supports Trade marketing procedures and monitoring (POs, invoices, etc).
- Support ad-hoc projects for extra trade marketing initiatives (alternative sales channels, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree
- High energy and motivation
- Adaptable to different types of communication (internal, customers, suppliers)
- MS Office and Internet literate
- Language skills: Excellent level of English language
[To send your CV please click here]