Travel agents for German / Swedish support
Are you an excellent user of German or Swedish and English, looking for a chance to jump-start your career into the tourism industry? On behalf of our Client we are in search of talented travel agents with superior communication skills in both languages and customer service experience to join the team!
If all of this sounds appealing, keep reading & you will realize that this role is a chance that cannot be missed!
Among the others, you are kindly requested to:
As a Travel agent:
- You will assist our clients in completing their travel itineraries while handling our reservation systems.
- Receive & process incoming calls, emails & social media requests
- Ensure & provide quality of service to customers. i.e. handle inquiries & complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Manage flight cancellations, re bookings, and force majeure situations
- Develop & recommend changes to existing methods & procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the Travel Operations department as a whole
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints, and other problems
- Enjoy and encourage working with sales
To become the next ambassador, you should have:
- Proficient English Skills (Oral &Written).
- Fluency in German or Swedish language.
- Tech savviness and curiosity about learning new things
- A keen eye for details, always keeping the customer needs front of mind
- Enthusiasm, patience, empathy, and ‘’get things done’’ mentality
- Previous Experience in other Incoming or Outgoing Greek Agencies or customer service.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- Long-term commitment on a full-time basis beyond the line of duty.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment in our offices in Athens.
- The chance to work in a high paced environment and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment
- Complimentary private health insurance
[To send your CV please click here.]
#Empoweringtalent #WebelieveinTalent #ManpowerGroupGreece
ManpowerGroup Greece was founded in 1998. Our innovative workforce solutions and services are offered through the network of 3 offices in Athens, Thessaloniki, and Cyprus. We source, assess, develop and manage talent across a wide range of skills and industries. Certified by the international quality standard ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of sourcing, recruiting, and temporary staffing solutions. Visit and learn more about ManpowerGroup Greece: www.manpowergroup.gr