Waiter & Assistant Waiter & Runner
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Santorini, located on the world famous stunning volcanic island, is a lifestyle destination designed for the most discerned travelers. This 5-star Santorini lifestyle beachfront resort features spectacular views over the Aegean Sea, stylishly outlined rooms, and suites, bringing the global glamour of the internationally renowned Beach Club to the aesthetic island of Santorini, sophisticated cuisine in its restaurants. Our international clientele enjoys warm and friendly service, global cuisine, exceptional music and entertainment, signature events and stunning waterfront views.
- Serve food and beverage items to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner,
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques,
- Clear tables during service,
- Control guest checks and secure proper payment,
- Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform various side duties, as assigned by the Outlet Supervisor,
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and servicing equipment.
- Previous experience of 1-2 years in a similar position within a 5* property,
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable),
- Fluency in English is required,
- Fluency in Greek (desirable),
- Must possess basic computer skills,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware,
- Ability to describe all menu items, prices and methods of preparation,
- Use of suggestive selling techniques to encourage the guests to choose items that are house specialties,
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities,
- General knowledge of the city where hotel is located and its attractions.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along a photo of yourself at
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.