Waiter & Assistant Waiter
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Serve food and beverage items to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner,
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques,
- Clear tables during service,
- Control guest checks and secure proper payment,
- Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform various side duties, as assigned by the Outlet Supervisor,
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and servicing equipment.
- Previous experience of 1-2 years in a similar position within a 5* property,
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable),
- Fluency in English is required,
- Fluency in Greek (desirable),
- Must possess basic computer skills,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware,
- Ability to describe all menu items, prices and methods of preparation,
- Use of suggestive selling techniques to encourage the guests to choose items that are house specialties,
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities,
- General knowledge of the city where hotel is located and its attractions.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself at
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.