Wholesale Data Account Manager
At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Wholesale Data Account Manager and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
- Manage the Sales & Marketing of the Wholesale Services offered to domestic & international markets
- Be responsible for meeting targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development
- Be responsible for commercial relations with other Greek & International operators / providers / carriers (offers, negotiations, ordering etc)
- Understand and implement cost analysis for pricing of the wholesale services
- Liaise and coordinate with internal technical teams for wholesale service delivery
- Serve as commercial escalation point for technical issues
- Identify new services / opportunities
- Develop & assess cooperation with new potential national & international partners (new business development)
- Support the teams of other Wholesale services (Int’l Voice Interconnection & VAS) for technical solutions & implementations
- Understand & monitor regulatory policies & obligations (including reports to EET&T)
- Participate in the construction of the annual budget plan (Revenues/GM) - Responsible for the full service P&L
- Cross Functional collaboration with all WIND segments to control and align commercial and technical operations
- Draft & audit wholesale service contracts – Monitor obligations, SLA
- At least 3 years of working experience in Telecoms in relevant positions (Carrier to Carrier commercial relations for Data / VAS / Voice interconnections)
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline. Specialization in Telecoms will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent PC skills (mainly MS Office). Knowledge of CRM & Billing systems will be considered a plus
- Service management & product development skills
- Experience with developing services and products using Information Systems and Network elements incl. wholesale CRM functionalities
- Excellent analytical, organization & communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and results orientation
- Experience with order management & provisioning processes
- Experience with operating C2C key account management activities
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Drive and team spirit
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 WIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]