Genepharm SA, a leading European generic pharmaceutical company,
with an impressive international customer base, seeks to appoint:
Production Shift Supervisor
As a production shift supervisor, you will be responsible to oversee and manage production processes and employees and report directly to the Head of Production.
- Supervise all manufacturing and packaging processes of the Production Department.
- Ensure all employees follow safety policies and internal Standard Operating Procedures based on GMP and act as a Safety Leader.
- Pursue the daily and monthly targets of the plant and contribute to the continuous optimization of the processes.
- Identify and quickly resolve unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors and be responsible for a variety of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) assurance functions, documenting EHS incidents while empowering others to continuously improve operations.
- Contact and coordinate with Engineering Department regarding predicted and unpredicted maintenance schedule.
- Communicate improvement ideas, whether from production employees, management or self-directed.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience managing teams of people in a high-volume manufacturing setting and specifically in pharmaceutical sector will be preferred,
- Excellent leadership and social skills
- Fluent in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Be role model for leading and developing a positive, team-oriented culture
The company offers:
- competitive salary
- training and personal development opportunities
Candidates who believe they meet the above requirements are invited to send their CV in English to the address: Genepharm SA, 22C Marathon Avenue, 19 009 Pikermi, Fax: 210 6039402 or via e-mail
We currently have openings on B and C shifts, but candidates must be flexible to work any assigned shift.