MASTER PLUS hr, on behalf of its client, a Software company in Athens, is looking for
1 (one) person for a European IT project lasting up to 5 years for the position:
Find, manage and merge multiple data sources and ensure consistency of datasets. Identify the mathematical models, select and optimize the algorithms to deliver business value through insights. Communicate patterns and recommend ways of applying data:
- Perform business analysis, interview users, run focus groups, facilitate workshops
- Represent business challenges through mathematical models
- Collect, understand, clean, analyze, integrate and investigate internal and external data to achieve the mission
- Create and test hypothesis
- Uncover data correlations/relationships in support of measurement and predication
- Process and curate data submitted (e.g. by industry) of different level of quality (data wrangling)
- Identify the right visualization models depending on the business challenges and the data sets
- Address data security through active preventative strategies
- Select and optimize algorithms using data science tools
- Comply with ethical guidelines and legal requirements
- Develop applications for retrieving, transforming, making available and presenting complex scientific data
- Provide technical documentation (software architecture documents, manuals, algorithm documentation).
- Successful training/education by a competent institute, in relevant subject
- English: C1
- Analytics / Data Mining / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Working in an international/multicultural environment
- Minimum 5 years of data science experience
- Experience in relevant languages/technologies such as:
- Python, SQL, Scala, Lua, Java, SAS, R, C++, Matlab
- Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, HBase, MapReduce
- TensorFlow, Torch, Keras, Scikit Learn
- Lucene, Elastic Search, SolR
- Tableau, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly
- Experience with physicochemical, fate and (eco) toxicological properties relevant for chemical risk assessment and Cheminformatics.
- Competitive compensation package
- Remote work
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
- Tailored training program and access to cut-edge skills
- Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
After the collection and evaluation of the CV we will contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the position to be staffed to schedule an appointment for an interview.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.