ICAP PEOPLE SOLUTIONS
ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, an international media and entertainment organization with a significant global reach, is seeking for a Full - Stack Developer to join their team.
Full – Stack Developer
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including requirements, analysis, design, functionality, integration, testing, support, and maintenance
- Gather, drive, analyse and develop requirements for business applications
- Design, implement and maintain web-based applications for business use
- Ability to perform software engineering tasks such as Configuration Management and QA
- Work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Work with development teams and product director to create software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs Innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Construct user guides and documentation
- Develop and test custom applications/scripts and database structures.
- Provide technical advice and guidance in relation to current software development technologies
- Good knowledge in the following programming environments/languages: .NET Framework, Visual Studio, TFS, IIS, SQL Server, Web Services, T-SQL
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant positions
- Fluency in English
- Strong ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Thrive for excellence
- University Degree, Master is a plus