Inglobe on behalf of a hotel in Limassol, Cyprus is seeking candidates for the position:
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Bell Attendant is responsible for delivering a positive and quality customer service experience through acknowledging, welcoming, bidding farewell, and greet with a smile all guests and visitors of the hotel, assisting guests with the delivery and pick-up of luggage, parcels, and messages, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and maintaining professional standards of services.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a 5 star luxury resort - high volume operation
- English conversational level is a must; any other language will be considered as a strong advantage
- Ability to perform repetitious tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Must be able to lift 23kg /50 pounds
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to stand long period of time
- Must have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- No visible tattoos or piercing (eyebrow, lips)
- Well shaved, short haircut
- Picture and Video (via email) is required / 1xfull length + 1xclose up - Standing up, facing the camera, hands flat, hair behind ears and shoulders, plain fitted t-shirt (no long-sleeved shirts)
All candidates must be strictly over 21 years of age.
The hotel provides:
- Salary minimum1000€ for candidates without any experience. The salary is negotiable depends on qualifications and previous experience
- 3 meals per day
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 operation
- 6 days /week
- 9 hours per shift with a total of 1 hour break.