ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, a Bank that started operating as a specialist financier in the Shipping sector and alongside its core market, has extended its activities in Corporate Finance, Trade Finance, Renewable Energy Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending and Private Banking, is seeking for a Systems and Infrastructure Section Head to join their team.
Systems and Infrastructure Section Head
The Systems and Infrastructure Section Head will be responsible for effectively analyzing, planning, organizing, and leading teams in support of production applications while managing risk, workload, scope, capacity, schedule, and budget. The candidate will determine business requirements, conduct process analysis and prioritization.
- Responsible for the Microsoft servers, workstations, VMWare environments, O365, and antivirus servers.
- Manage Help desk processes and assess areas of improvement. Design and implement Active Directory security principles.
- Implement fixes in agreed timeframe related to penetration tests and design, test and monitor backup procedures.
- Monitors the good performance of the Disaster Recovery Site to be at all times ready to
- meet contingencies and coordinates the patching and hardening of systems.
- Monitors and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, event viewers
- and response times to maintain operating efficiency.
- Αssists in the organization of inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Responsible for the installation of equipment’s on the Data centers (Production and disaster recovery sites).
- Prioritize tasks based on urgent and highly sensitive needs.
- Effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to ensure overall user satisfaction.
- Creates and maintains E2E documentation in WIKI and fully track all changes, requests, and incidents in ITSM tool.
- Provides emergency on-call support and manages Mail relays, Linux etc.
- Design and propose infrastructure needs and future strategy with the Head of IT
- Microsoft Active directory, Databases (My-SQL, SQL)
- Minimum 5 years of VMware strong expertise
- In depth knowledge of Linux distributions: RedHat & Debian and experience with network security and architecture principles
- Excellent skills in scripting and system automation (powershell, python etc.)
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Experience in backup solutions Veeam and Storages (EMC) and PAM Thycotic
- Strong experience with installing, supporting, and maintaining common Linux applications and services (apache, postfix, sendmail)
- Familiarity with storage technologies and experience with central backup technologies
- Experience with performance monitoring and event management technologies such as Splunk, zabbix, syslog-ng etc.