TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 5 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for a full-time contract in a fast-growing working environment in our Marketing Department as a
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing in the planning, activating and tracking the effectiveness of the hotels' marketing and communications strategies and initiatives at the property level. This includes overseeing filming and photo shoot activity as it relates to marketing and communications, in conjunction with Director of Sales & Marketing, executing and participating in promotional and marketing efforts, supporting the development and maintenance of all hotel collateral, communications and partnerships.
- Hotel website maintenance. Regular review of TOR Hotel Group websites to ensure content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Execute email marketing and digital advertising campaigns for the hotels and F&B outlets, track and measure performance, create and manage content for social media platforms
- Produce and submit PR, Marketing and Social media activity report.
- Assist with the day-to-day administrative tasks of Marketing Department.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material, update and control all corporate sites.
- Help in the organization and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by the department manager.
Qualifications / Personal characteristics
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language; a second language (German) will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills
- Experience in managing social media channels
- Knowledge of content management system, email marketing systems, digital marketing / e-commerce support, search engine optimization, google analytics
- Creativity and commercial awareness will be preferred and basic graphic design skills
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast-paced growing work environment
- Training opportunities
- Daily meals
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link:
TOR Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment and further career development to passionate professionals.