Dot by Dot is a business and technology solutions provider located in Athens, Greece. Dot by Dot designs, develops and supports cutting-edge technologies and processes for its clients, relying on highly qualified, talented and dedicated professionals and leveraging innovation culture and persistence on quality.
Focusing on large scale integrated bedside terminals applications for hospitals and tailored admin technology solutions for enterprises, Dot by Dot delivers pioneer software products as well as IT and management services since 2012.
We are hiring freshers for the post of Junior system admin & DevOps Engineer who has a relevant degree in the area. Candidates should be of high energy, creative, hardworking person who will be a part of every project in the company and will be responsible for automation, maintain and monitor our environments, and support infrastructure and applications.
- You setup desired production and development servers for new projects
- You manage an automated deployment to Production and development servers using Azure DevOps pipelines, Git, Jenkins and Docker.
- You identify issues and apply proper solutions, thus maintain an error-free environment in all types of servers
- You install, upgrade, configure, maintain and troubleshoot both windows and Linux machines.
- You secure and load balance websites using Nginx and SSL.
- You monitor servers and websites.
- You manage the LAN/WAN systems in the office.
- You provide hardware, tools/licensing and infrastucture support - Procuring, Assemble, Inspect, and Troubleshoot.
- You work with a great mix of technologies, including SQL servers, MongoDB, Linux Servers, Node.js, Windows servers, C#, Go lang services, Kafka etc.
- You are proficient in Linux and Windows servers as well as Azure, AWS and private clouds (OpenStack/Cloudstack)
- You are familiar with configuration of Apache / Nginx / IIS/ SQL/ MySQL
- You have good knowledge about SSH, SSL, Samba, FTP, SQL, Azure pipelines, Git, Jenkins, and docker
- You are knowledgeable knowledge in computer hardware and the ability to assemble and troubleshoot system problems at the hardware level
- You are fluent in English and have technical writing skills
- You have fulfilled any military obligations
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing knowledge, mentality and standards as well as meeting common goals
- You are keen on solving problems, facing challenges and completing missions
- You dare to present your work and ideas to others regardless of any barrier
- You are positive and adaptive to new and different solutions
- You take pride in your work and try to improve while working
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance
- An opportunity to be part of a creative and passionate development team
- A rather casual environment with flexible personalized rules
- Space to grow as a professional and as an individual
- End to end experience in various technologies on a dynamically evolving solution that already counts various international installations
- Flexible remote working
How to apply
In case the above feel matching to you, and a cover text explaining why we should choose you for this job. Feel free to send a sample of your work, a technical blog that you write, your github account, any open source projects that you have contributed or maintained or anything that might help us evaluate if you are a match to our current team.