Application Software Engineer
Protogramma Informatics, a leading company which specializes in the production software in Europe & worldwide, is seeking for sharp, disciplined, and highly motivated software engineers to get involved with highly challenging product development and integration tasks mainly in the aerospace domain.
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features on the MS .net and .net core stack using C#
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions
- Mentor and train team members
- Plan and execute technology upgrades.
The basic skills that the ideal candidates should have, are:
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with .NET C#, or Java
- Professional software development experience between 2 - 5 years, preferably in production sectors
- Experience in Microsoft Blazor technology
- Experience in MS SQL database, Entity Framework, DevExpress
- Excellent experience in RESTful (WebAPI) and SOAP(WCF) web services, JSON and XML processing
- Excellent experience in ASP.NET and MVC and MVVM patterns
- Solid experience in Git
- Experience in TFS and Azure DevOps experience desired
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language
- Basic knowledge of software development standards and practices
- Ability to follow software requirements as well as to design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Fulfilled military obligations
Extra skills to be considered as an advantage:
- Working knowledge of Python
Type of employment:
Permanent employment contract (Full-Time)
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful, and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Protogramma Informatics Greece, Cyprus, Austria?
- Strong team spirit attitude
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities
[To send your CV please click here]