Area Sales Manager - HORECA
Our client, multinational company, one of the market leaders in the Beverage Industry, is currently seeking to appoint an experienced a HORECA Area Sales Manager. The role is based in Athens, Greece and is home based. Successful candidate will be responsible for building and negotiating with some of the larger customers, use and understand market trends and category data that is available, influence key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Responsibility to acquire new service accounts for Greece and Cyprus
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve in Beverage Industry, sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development.
- Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing and Sales programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or other applicable experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of prior HO.RE.CA sales experience demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the food industry and customer base.
- A minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience demonstrating the ability to lead and develop a team of sales professionals.
- A business focused contributor with strong analytical, business management and presentation skills evidenced by the ability to create and utilize Excel spreadsheets to determine data trends, conduct business planning and identify market penetration opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as the demonstrated ability (from previous supervisory/management experience) to lead and develop members of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must and will be demonstrated by experience in writing, and giving PowerPoint account presentations and business reviews to diverse audiences.
Should you wish to apply for this job, please send us your cv to and Cover Letter,
[To send your CV please click here], indicating Reference: SAS2017.
A-MC Consulting, 133,
Fillonos str., 185 36 Piraeus,
Τel: +30 210 4292777.