Job Title: Asian Chef
Job purpose: To create optimum customer satisfaction by providing the highest standard of food quality and presentations at the same time maximizing the profit margins through effective management of Asian kitchen functions.
Key Results Areas
- Directs and co-ordinates all subordinate kitchen staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and that guest expectations are met.
- Co-ordinates with Food and Beverage operations to ensure restaurant operation function efficiently and on time.
- Monitors the consistency of preparation and presentation in all food production areas to ensure that they conform to the requisite standards.
- Liaises with purchasing and suppliers to ensure that all food items ordered are delivered, and are of the appropriate quality at the most competitive prices. Conducts periodic checks of all food delivery and storage areas to ensure quality of food and standards of hygiene are maintained.
- Prepares in conjunction with the EAM Food and Beverage or F&B Director an annual menu change cycle and ensures the relevant changes occur as planned.
- Ensures market list is prepared daily to ensure an adequate provision of fresh produce.
- Ensures that accurate recipes are prepared and costed for all menu items.
- Utilizes sales analysis in menu planning and implements menu engineering techniques.
- Assists the EAM Food and Beverage or F&B Director in the preparation, monitoring and controlling of the Food and Beverage budget.
- Is responsible for the standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all kitchen and related areas.
- Maintains an efficient administration within the department preparing and submitting operational reports on time.
- Ensures that employees are selected, trained, evaluated and rewarded in compliance with existing employee management systems.
- Coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops subordinate employees.
- Support the Corporate Social Responsibility program of the Group through the implementation of policies and activities that contribute to environment-friendly practices and community - sensitive in the property.
- Contributes to risk management activities for the property.
- Leads and is responsible for the implementation of the internal talent development program.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]