Mandoulides Schools is a renowned modern and dynamic educational, cultural, and sports community, located in Thessaloniki, Greece. The Schools consist of: Day Care Center, Kindergarten, Elementary School, Junior - Senior High School, Counseling and Studies Abroad Center.
Mandoulides Schools have received worldwide recognition for their quality of service, innovative actions, new technologies, environmental programs, and foreign languages. Mandoulides Schools is one of the 4 schools in Greece and one of the 850 schools in the world that have been selected by Microsoft as a “Microsoft Showcase School”.
Mandoulides Schools is dedicated to creating and providing a child-centered, personalized experience that enables all children to reach their full potential. School life at Mandoulides Schools culminates every year with graduating students gaining recognition and acceptance into the most prestigious universities in Greece, Europe, and the United States. Students are also awarded in International Olympiads in Mathematics, Informatics, Biology, Physics, Astronomy & Astrophysics, as well as in international competitions in Language, Arts, and Sports.
Mandoulides Schools is seeking candidates for the role of Assistant IT Manager.
- Complements and substitutes the IT Manager
- Configuration and support of Laptop/Desktop workstations, Windows 10 OS, MS Office 365 applications, common applications
- Providing remote and local user support
- Resolving user requests promptly and accurately
- Actively monitoring services
- Providing status reports, creating and keeping adequate documentation for follow-up
- Monitoring all steps of incidents until their final resolution
- Executing market investigation and procurement for IT products and services
- A Technical Institute or higher education degree in Information Technology/Engineering field
- At least 3 years’ experience in:
- IT Systems and User Support
- Authoring technical manuals and procedures
- Ability to work in an environment requiring tenacity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Greek and English
- Ability to work in a regulated environment following specific rules and procedures
- Ability to work onsite in premises and remotely from home depending on the company needs and COVID-19 possible restrictions.
Additional Skills that will be considered a plus:
- Experience in Windows & Linux servers’ installation and configuration
- Experience in installation/ use of MS SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience in Laravel Framework
- Experience in React.JS
- Knowledge- Experience of Power BI
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous tuition discount for children
- Continuous education
- Excellent working environment
- Potential for professional development
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]