Reports to: Bar Manager
Scorpios is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an exceptional and friendly guest drinking experience. The successful candidate will be required to blend and match ingredients with the purpose to create state-of-the-art drinks, cocktails and beverages in accordance with customers’ expectations and as described in Scorpios Menu. The candidate must be able to create a pleasant and welcoming environment, at all times, for our guests and constantly display feelings of positivity and calmness.
- Preparation of alcohol or non-alcohol drinks and beverages
- Mix ingredients for cocktails’ preparation and then thoroughly wash utensils after each use
- Pleasant interaction with guests, grasping their preferences and make suggestions based on Scorpios Menu
- Presentation of the Bar Menu, taking orders and serving
- Checking whether guests meet age requirements for purchase and consumption of alcohol
- Responsible for monitoring the stock of the bar and for the good operation of the bar post
- Constantly remain guest focused and promote exceptional guest experience
- Always follow strict hygiene procedures along with the Food & Beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a Bartender for minimum 2 years in 5* Hotels, High-End Restaurants or comparable, in terms of quality, Beach Compounds
- Relevant to the position training certificate will be considered a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
- European Union Nationality with available working permission
- Computer literacy
- Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
- Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
- Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
Scorpios offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Scorpios offers a seasonal working contract from May to September.
[To send your CV please click here.]