We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Bell Boy to join the team of xenodocheio Milos, the first 5* luxury boutique hotel to become the home of estiatorio Milos, located in the center of Athens. With 43 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible to greet and welcome all guests to the hotel.
- Checks the daily arrival list and departures lists.
- To be present at the Front Desk to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escort guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- To provide an efficient luggage storage, delivery and collection service.
- To maintain a clean entrance of the hotel
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
- Previous experience in a 5* hotel would be preferred
- Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts. Able to stand for long hours.
- High school or equivalent education.
- Computer Basics and knowledge of Property Management software.
- Excellent knowledge in Greek and Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]