Business Developer – Road Transportation - Athens, Greece
On behalf our client, an international industrial logistics company, we are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and well-organized Business Developer specialized in Road Transportation.
The successful candidate will develop sales of the company’s services within Greece area by identifying and implementing the objectives & strategies, in order to ensure the acquirement of new clients and new businesses for consistent profitable growth and promotion of the company's services.
The eligible candidate will need to:
Regarding to Sales:
- Promote and commercialize products and services on his/her market, focusing on large potential clients and complex offers
- Establish new business relationships in his/her activity field
- Collect client’s information, handle sales leads
- Execute the requested weekly targets in terms of number of visits
- Issue advice or opinions in order to facilitate/help and guide decision-making by the customer
- Propose areas for development within the framework of company strategy
- Recommend solutions that are customized to customer needs.
- Represent the company to customers
- Conclude a business negotiation with a concrete agreement (contract signature, arrangement of meeting, tariff renegotiation)
Regarding to Analysis:
- Draw up reports and elements of synthesis to his manager.
- Analyze the performance of his area of business.
- Analyze and supports his colleagues for the cash collection related to his customer portfolio.
- Analyze competition.
Regarding to Monitoring activities:
- Perform customer relations monitoring
- Provide the requested reports
The eligible candidate must have:
- 3 to 6 years experience in a similar position.
- Expertise in sales techniques
- Expertise in commercial standards and procedures
- Expertise in international transport market (offer, market prices, etc.)
- Fluent in English (verbal & written); knowledge of other language is highly appreciated.
- Computer literate. Very good knowledge of MS Office.
Competences & skills:
The eligible candidate needs to be:
- Strong results orientated, dynamic, autonomous and resourceful, who enjoys taking initiatives and calculated risks
- Punctual, methodical and highly organized
- Customer focused who puts emphasis on professional bonding with all stakeholders to safeguard a long term nurtured relationship with our customer base
- Committed to quality and strong professionalism with a sense of urgency to meet customer’s special requirements. A Team player with strong interpersonal, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills; excellent decision-making and multi-tasking skills
- Confident with a positive and can-do attitude. With very good communication skills
- Capable of identifying new opportunities, foreseeing setbacks and working with contingency planning
- Respectful in terms of confidentiality, stress resilient with a never ending appetite to learn
- Committed to the company culture and spirit
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package, based on a fixed salary and Annual Bonus
- Company Car
- Excellent working environment with exceptional development perspectives and training
- Medical Plan
- Other Perks & Benefits
If you are interested, you can apply following the link
[To send your CV please click here]