Codibee is hiring a
Business Development/Sales Executive
(23-28 years old) for our office in the center of Athens for the successful promotion of our digital products:
www.greeka.com: Among most popular travel guides to Greece and the Greek islands / We offer travel services to thousands of people every year.
www.codibee.com hotel websites: We maintain more than 500 websites and create new ones
Coolradar application: An intelligent mobile app that recommends food and drink places in Greece based on user’s occasion.
As a sales executive you will build a regional marketing position by locating, networking, developing, negotiating and closing business relationships.
A substantial amount of travel is required within the Greek region.
Day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Communicating with potential customers
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Delivering sales presentations by phone, email or on-site meetings
Requirements & skills:
- High School Diploma
- 1 or more years relevant Sales experience
- Strong Communication and networking skills
- Excellent Greek and English verbal & writing skills
- Positive/friendly and clear over the phone and email
- Ability to build meaningful professional and personal relationships
- You don’t mind traveling for work or being flexible in your schedule
and as a Plus:
- Good understanding of digital platforms and web technologies
- Good level of Web & IT skills particularly Excel
- Digital and Tourism Industry experience
What’s in it for you:
- We are offering a position inside a dynamic team atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to apply your skills and grow both personally and professionally.
- Steady salary plus bonuses on sales
- Our office is located in Athens at walking distance from Syntagma square
- Our goal is to create world class websites, applications and tools both for tourists to Greece and businesses.
[To send your CV please click here]