We are looking for a high talentedConstruction Buyerto join our Procurement Department.
As a Construction Buyer you will be the regulator for all supplies required for our FTTx projects, and you will purchase products in accordance with the established budgets. The successful candidate shall act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities and shall ensure that the company’s operational needs are met.
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers
- Review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Conclude complex framework agreements with national and international suppliers
- Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organisation
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
- Conduct procurement market research for new components and suppliers
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Compile data relating to suppliers’ performance to enable evaluation; assess and evaluate suppliers
- Ensure compliance with the safety, health and environment requirements of materials and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, logistics, business administration or another similar field
- 1-3 years previous working experience in Procurement or in a familiar department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Very good command of the German language (current level: B2)
- Good understanding of what factors govern purchasing in the Supply Chain
- Excellent problem-solving skills - Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office platform
- Ability to work proactively
- Fulfilled military obligations.
Ideally you also have:
- MSc in related field
- Previous working experience in Procurement regarding FTTx projects
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive remuneration package
- A challenging position within a fast growing and dynamic company
- Opportunities for professional as well as personal growth
- Afriendly working environment.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]