Customer Care Representative
Drew Marine Chemicals Hellas Ltd
Drew Marine (www.drew-marine.com) is a recognized leader in providing technical solutions and services to the Global Marine Industry. Drew Marine leads the industry in innovative technology, responsive delivery and cost-effective solutions to unique marine challenges. With over 80 years of business, Drew Marine provides exceptional value, with products and services that help customers achieve operational efficiency and regulatory compliance when and where needed.
Our Athens office, is seeking to employ, a Customer Care Representative, who will operate in an international environment and collaborate with multiple groups within organization such as, Account Sales teams, Global Port Coordination, Billing, Data management and Credit/Collection teams.
General responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders while ensuring customer’s expectations are met and exceeded when possible
- Manage customer inquiries – connecting with internal colleagues – communicating Customer issues as needed
- Utilize all available platforms including customer platforms (GOP, ShipServ, Customer Procurement websites, Email, etc.) to identify and coordinate Customer inquiries
- Identify Customer requirements with a general understanding of Drew Marine capabilities as communicated through the Sales and Customer Service Team Leaders
- Participate with Sales on customer visits, as requested, to perform business reviews, review customer service performance and other topics
- Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable department in the review and support of effective collections of customer invoices
- Comprehend Drew Marine product lines with a general understanding of product alternatives. Participate in training where offered
- Contribute to the documentation of incomplete deliveries or fill rates
- Other tasks and projects as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in job experience
- 3+ years in a Customer Care department within marine industry
- Ability and high level of comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently interact cross culturally, with awareness to cultural differences
- Microsoft Office skills, JD Edwards skills desirable or comparable ERP platform experience
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Friendly and challenging working environment
Candidates with the above competencies, please send your CV in English to Mrs. Sophie Michail,
quoting the job title in the subject line of the email.
[To send your CV please click here.]
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.