On behalf of our client, an ex-local and currently multinational fast-growing company within the Energy & Gas Sector, we are currently looking for an experienced Digital Transformation Specialist, to join its innovative department.
A day in the life of a Digital Transformation Specialist
You’ll be working within a range of projects in order to help the company embark on the journey to transform their enterprises. You will actively originate and shape digital opportunities with ourProfessional Services and you will be able to articulately and passionately present digital concepts to senior stakeholders.
Your day to day
- Run the digital transformation process in line with the company’s guidelines for the development of innovative digital solutions
- Identify the suitable technologies and promote them into the business processes
- Gather, analyze, review, and interpret data on a systematic basis in order to understand effectiveness of our digital channels and take appropriate actions
- Gather, review and implement updates upon requests of internal & external stakeholders in order to improve the digital experience
- Review and assess quality and cost-efficiency of digital solutions
- Analyze stakeholders’ feedback regarding their digital experience
- Ensure consistency, clarity and quality of digital experience at every touchpoint with the company
- Recommend new self-service experiences and collaborate with various units to deploy improvements
- Propose strategies and plans for continually improving digital engagement, satisfaction and conversion metrics
- Encourage the organization to take digital experience actions which are aligned with stakeholders’ goals and needs
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, billing, finance, etc. to ensure that gaps in the digital experience will be filled in the best possible way
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/IT or any other relevant field
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in a similar position
- Deep knowledge in digital transformation methods/tools
- Experience with user data analysis, metrics and relevant interpretations
- Excellent use of English language (written/verbal)
We love your personality if you
- Excellent organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking ability
- Ability to deeply understand customer needs
- Excellent prioritizations skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and customers
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package alongside with the opportunity to join a fast-growing organization that brings a new era to digitalization and provides the ground for self-development and initiative-taking.
iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!