Export Sales Key Account Manager
FOURNARAKIS SA is a leader in the Greek market and a well-established, dynamic, fast-growing and reliable tools supplier, with a long history and extensive experience in the tools industry throughout Europe.
We are experiencing big growth with 4,500+ clients across 24 countries aiming to become one of the key players/leading tools’ supplier in the hand & power tool sector around Europe.
The Company collaborates only and exclusively with all Elite resellers providing a winning business concept that evolved into an Exclusive Global Network of Distribution Partners.
We only look for the best and it should be proven… Do you work in sales? Have you succeeded in your industry? Are you ambitious? All ambitious and/or successful salesmen, area managers, sales managers etc should grab this opportunity.
If you are the best and you are able to create an exclusive network of partner-stores where one could find our full range of our Company’s 4 Brands (and not stores which make occasional, random orders), then you can be a part of our exceptional team.
- Make everyday visits to stores, for the development of sales and distribution of company’s products, based on a monthly schedule that is previously agreed with the company’s headquarters and it is online monitored
- Develop the market in the area of competence, grow existing customers and find new opportunities
- Always be informed and on the front line, on news and information on your territory
- Realize scheduled visits to customers together with the Company's Manager’s from Headquarters.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of work experience in demanding exporting sales environment, preferably in hand/power tool or building material sales
- Experience working abroad as a part of well-known Multinational Companies will be considered a plus
- Ability to travel abroad (50% of the time)
- Excellent command in English. Candidates speaking and writing other foreign languages will be strongly preferred
- Holder of driving license (type B)
- Strong customer orientation, negotiation and managerial skills
- Results-oriented and self-disciplined
- Bachelor degree from Deree or from a higher educational institute in Economics/Business/Technology/Engineering will be a plus
- Completed military obligations
- Having lived or worked in a foreign country, expats or people willing to relocate will be strongly preferred.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package:
a. Fixed, high salary
b. bonus scheme based on sales, new customers etc
- Continuous training based on existing, new products and their applications, which will allow the candidate to realize new business opportunities
- All necessary sampling
[To send your CV please click here]