ProGnosis Biotech S.A., is seeking to hire an
for its offices in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Daily Monitoring of exports activities, supporting and motivating distributors by a process of selling skills, technical training, and presentations.
- Evaluate existing distribution channels for designated countries and search, interview and develop distribution network by appointing new distributors.
- Identify market potential and form market strategy throughout the assigned territory by managing products through introduction and development.
- Formulate a business plan and pricing policy for the territory, prioritizing customers, geographies, by product and by segment.
- Support, drive and generate new business with existing direct accounts, looking for opportunities to cross sell.
- Support training materials and execute product training to new and existing customers/distributors for new product introductions and assigned product lines.
- Feedback market requirements for product development while monitoring competitor activities and product development.
- Prepare a monthly sales report as well as a 12-month forecast.
- Monitor and maintain gross margins for the product portfolio, ensuring that margins are sustained above acceptable levels.
- Order processing procedures and associated logistics. Identification and record of all customer information to the CRM program.
- Assist with general financial management of the territory, including setting budgets, payment issues and invoice related matter.
- Liaise with Marketing Department to assist in development of suitable marketing materials such as mailings, flyers, technical materials.
- Responsibility for first level of customer support regarding technical issues, complaints, and product applications.
- Participation in international fairs, exhibitions, and trade shows of the industry.
- Business trips abroad, visiting the areas of responsibility.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- BsC in Economics, International Relations or Business Administration
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Driving License Required
- Willingness to travel abroad 15% of working time
Previous work experience in relevant position is not required; An intensive on-the-job training program will take place for the first few months.
ProGnosis Biotech is looking for an adaptable and agile personality, with team spirit, excellent communication skills and willingness to explore other scientific fields.
Job type: Fulltime
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV
[To send your CV please click here]