Our Client, Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management, offering integrated solutions that make energy safer, more reliable, efficient and productive. With more than 100,000 employees in more than 100 countries, is now looking to recruit a
Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
(fixed term contract - FPA/0917)
The incumbent will be responsible for the analysis, reporting, forecasting and controlling of the financial indicators of the commercial operations according to the Group requirements. The position reports to the Central Eastern Europe Zone FP&A function and involves a lot of cooperation with the Management team an all departments of the Commercial Greek entity, as well as with FP&A team members outside Greece.
- Ensure timely acquisition process, report and analysis of the financial information.
- Support the Country, Cluster and Zone management on all elements relating to gathering of data and consolidation at the reporting level.
- Plays a key role in standardizing, aligning and improving financial processes in the different countries of the Zone
- Provide thorough analysis and accurate and on time periodic financial information and corporate reports, to both Local Management and the Corporate Headquarters, in accordance with the IFRS standards, and handle the respective communication, facilitating thus decision making and performance monitoring.
- Participate to the preparation of the annual budget process and rolling forecasts, and prepare and submit all relevant reports.
- Prepare variance analysis of the business, to be presented to top management.
- Respond to all financial inquiries, reports or analyses requested on ad hoc basis.
The ideal candidates should be results-oriented with ownership, possessing strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, pragmatic approach and business understanding and ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- BSc degree in Finance / Economics and preferably an MSc in a related field.
- 3-6 years of solid work experience in the reporting & controlling function in a multinational company, preferably in the commercial sector.
- Very good knowledge of IFRS and good understanding of Greek accounting principles.
- Very good knowledge of SAP and ideally HFM (Hyperion).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written).
If you are dreaming of a career in a leading company, you can take the chance and apply to:
[To send your CV please click here]
stating the code FPA/0917.