TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years
is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2019 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for
Front Office Receptionist
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Front Office Receptionist will have to provide excellent customer focused service to all guests according to company’s standards with a view to maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests, manage all department’s related operations (check in/out, payments, keep front desk tidy, answer and redirect all incoming calls and e mails, receive letters or packages and distribute them)
- Build full knowledge of resort and hotel facilities, services and local area
- Monitor front office expenses, order material supplies and all necessary hotel documents
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Ensure excellent response to all guest requests / complaints; maintain confidentiality of guests information and follow proper protocol
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as a plus
- Computer literacy and experience in Opera / Fidelio programs
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, problem solving person
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, a team player passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV in English with recent photo to the following e-mail.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι ο όμιλος TOR HOTEL GROUP δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.