Who our developers are
Our engineering team is a group of passionate and result-driven people that always try to achieve more, better and with less. If you are a passionateFront-end Developerwho shares this feeling and wants to become an integral part of our core engineering team, please read further.
- Do you like building out things?
- Do you write clean code?
- Do you love giving life to beautiful designs?
- Are you eager to learn new technologies?
- Is “getting-things-done” a motto that drives your every day?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you really a team player?
What we seek for
We are looking for talentedFront-end Developerswith anat least 2-year professional experiencein a professional setting and a solid technical background who can only say “YES!” to all of the aforementioned questions.
- Responsible for interpreting and executing designs correctly (i.e. mockup to HTML).
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms (responsiveness & cross-browser compatibility).
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-friendly sites based on usability
- Complete Support ticket requests such as improvements and bugs to existing applications
- Undertake new projects both from A to Z and larger projects within a team
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Produce excellent documentation for the work you create or come across
What’s in for you?
You will have the chance to work with the following technologies and apply them in challenging international projects. To give you a taste:
- HTML5, HAML
- CSS3, SCSS
- Bootstrap 4+
- ECMAScript 6+
- Vue.js, Vuex
- Git, GitLab
- OS X or Ubuntu workstation
Since it is not just a job, it is yourcareer, you will be provided with:
- Constant Training and Development
- Personalized Career Path
- And the opportunity to become a part of our family!