About MAS Europe
For over 45 years MAS SA specializes in the design, development and installation of Power Management, Control, Protection & Monitoring Solutionswhich increase productivity, minimize downtime and extend the life time of the initial investment.
For more details on our company profile, feel free to join at https://www.maseurope.com
Why work with us
MAS S.A offers a wide range of opportunities for talented, passionate and dedicated people. We look for excellent skills while on the same time we appreciateethics, passion for life, a sense of fun and the desire to further develop.
In MAS S.A. you will receive continuous training and development opportunities while working in a want-to-work-with business environment. This knowledge and appreciation set us apart from the competition.
We are currently looking to further enhance the dynamics of our Business Unit Software Solutions with a
As a Full-stack Developer you will be responsible for specifying, building, and maintaining our wide range of applications and installations IIOT suite. You will be part of one of our multidisciplinary product team, where you will build both back-end and front-end systems, and work closely with lead developers, product managers and engineers.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Design, develop, manage, and support web services (Restful APIs)
- Developing front-end services using React and TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Translate mock-ups into functional pixel perfect pages
- Design, develop, microservice-based architecture, by building micro-services mainly written in Node.js
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience in CI/CD Pipelines, especially with Kubernetes and documentation of microservices
- Solid understanding of HTTP and Event Driven Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, MySQL, Redis)
- Problem solving, debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Experience in version control (Git preferably)
Nice to Have
- Automation systems and protocols (SCADA, PLCs, Modbus etc.)
- Experience with Message Brokers (MQTT, Mosquitto) or Message Queueing
- Experience with Java
- Experience with CI/CD / microservices orchestration / Jenkins deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid experience with Software Testing
- Ability to gather requirements, create design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes and work on project delivery teams.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Company benefits
- Stable, long-term cooperation within a company, key leader in its industry
Please share with us your CV
[To send your CV please click here.]