ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience,we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search & Selection, on behalf of its client, a well-known Healthcare Group of Companies with a leading position in the private Healthcare sector and with emphasis in continuous development and quality of their services, is looking for a driven and qualified Group Financial Reporting Analyst.
Group Financial Reporting Analyst
An excellent opportunity for a driven finance professional to join the Group Finance Team of an eminent Healthcare services organization, with opportunities to upskill, expand capabilities and develop his/her career, working closely with top management members and various stakeholders.
- Participate in the preparation on a timely and organized manner, statutory and management financial statements per IFRS on group level, per subsidiary or parent branches.
- Co-operating with external Accounting and Tax advisors to ensure compliance of financial reporting with IFRS, tax rules and any other legal requirements.
- Collaborating with the accounting departments of the group to coordinate full compliance.
- Assist in managing the audit process and liaise with the external auditors as required.
- Streamline and improve accounting systems and operations.
- Closely follow IFRS developments to determine the impact on Group.
- Proven relevant work experience of 3-5 years; experience in the Healthcare sector will be considered a plus.
- BA/BSc in Economics, Accounting or Finance, MBA or advance degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- Chartered accountant Certification or Analyst Certification similar (ACCA, ACA, CFA, CPA, etc.) would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in using the MS Office suite and SAP.
- Excellent numeracy skills with the ability to analyse and present complex data.
- Creativity, innovative thinking, communication skills and the ability to cope with a steep learning curve.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment subject to changes in schedules, priorities, and project scope.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]