Hotel Night Auditor
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Santorini, located on the world famous stunning volcanic island, is a lifestyle destination designed for the most discerned travelers. This 5-star Santorini lifestyle beachfront resort features spectacular views over the Aegean Sea, stylishly outlined rooms, and suites, bringing the global glamour of the internationally renowned Beach Club to the aesthetic island of Santorini, sophisticated cuisine in its restaurants. Our international clientele enjoys warm and friendly service, global cuisine, exceptional music and entertainment, signature events and stunning waterfront views.
- Oversee the front office during the overnight shift.
- Provide a friendly & warm welcome and service to all guests.
- Maintain the main lobby and front desk in a professional order.
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service, being proactive in all guests’ requirements & requests, with their prompt & successful resolution.
- When aware of guest complaints, intervenes to assist the guest with their complaint and takes measures to resolve the issue.
- Ability to answer guest calls and handle them appropriately.
- Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest can be in person and by phone.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges, and presents bill to guest.
- Settle bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Follow all relevant Health & Safety department regulations & all guest service guidelines.
- Perform end of day duties and prepare reports.
- Previous experience of 2 years in a similar position within a 5* property
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable)
- Computer literacy & knowledge of Hospitality PMS software OPERA (desirable)
- Fluency in English & Greek is required.
- The knowledge of a second language will be considered as an asset (Especially if Mandarin).
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along
with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.