Hotel Operations Manager - Ios
The five-star Liostasi Hotel & Suites, the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for a Hotel Operations Manager. The newly upgraded Liostasi Hotel & Suites is part of the Denaxas Group of Companies and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
The Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day running of all hotel functions and takes the responsibility of creating and executing strategies that will drive the hotel to exceed guest satisfaction, cleanliness standards and revenues.
More specifically, the role requires the Operations Manager to:
- Work collaboratively with all supervisors and the owners to continually enhance and advance the hotel’s goals and operations.
- Ensure that the operations staff and supervisors are properly trained according to international five-star standards and able to carry out the operations of each function of their department.
- Motivate all staff members to provide to-level service to hotel guests.
- Review and respond to daily operational demands as needed.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensure physical facilities are kept in optimal condition.
- Maintain complete knowledge of: all hotel features and services, all room types and rates, special promotions, daily arrivals / departures / room availability, scheduled in-house group activities, handling VIP guests, as well as special requests and arrangements.
- Follow-up with Maintenance to ensure that all equipment within the guest rooms and all operational departments within the hotel are functioning properly and are part of an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Monitor and reply to quest reviews on tripadvisor and other review platforms.
- Closely monitor departmental costs, highlight and look into any variances from budget.
- Ensure that employees comply with the employee standards and the hotel’s code of conduct and that the guests receive excellent customer service at all levels.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (e.g. French) will be valued accordingly.
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism. MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field will be considered an asset.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and Fidelio.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ hotel/resort experience as a Hotel Operations Manager or 6 years in another managerial position at a five-star boutique hotel, preferably a member of SLH.
- At least two-year experience in marketing and/or sales preferably in a luxury boutique hotel.
- In-depth knowledge of Rooms Division operations, reservations and Food and Beverage.
- Excellent communication skills with a very strong customer-focused approach.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Hands-on approach, positive attitude and flexibility.
- Cost-conscious and able to maximize revenue.
- Youthful, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
The company offers:
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- 12-months work.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
- Accommodation & Half Board.
Send a detailed CV with a recent photo and minimum 3 referees with phone & email.
Only candidates with above prerequisites should apply.
[To send your CV please click here]
Fax: 22860 92680.