Position: HR Officer
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: HR Manager
Iro is looking for a reliable HR Officer with experience in the Hospitality Industry to support the day-to-day activities of our HR Department and to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. The successful candidate will act as the link between HR Managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and timely resolution of all queries.
Overall, you should be able to ensure that our HR department is organized and operates efficiently with the core objective to attract, employ, maintain and engage talented employees.
Our goal is to make Iro an ideal working environment, where our employees feel committed, motivated, engaged and productive; factors that result to the provision of excellent customer service. If you are passionate about HR and Hospitality, we are interested in meeting you.
- Assist with everyday HR functions and duties
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources Managers
- Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues
- Organize communication with prospective candidates and schedule interviews
- Maintain up-to-date employee records (i.e. contracts, hiring docs & bank accounts) based on company’s policies
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Prepare job descriptions, post & remove job ads and support the overall hiring process
- Get involved in the preparation of reports and presentations concerning HR-related metrics
- Participate in the creation of on-boarding and training material
- Be part in the development and implementation of IROHR Strategy
- At least 3 years of verified experience as an HR Officer or relevant Human Resources/Administrative position in the Hospitality Industry
- BS Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Excellent knowledge of HR functions and duties
- Fundamental knowledge of Greek Labor laws and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS will be considered a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Extrovert individual with excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to perform proficiently under pressure
Irooffers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
[To send your CV please click here]