Noris offers companies customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers.
We are constantly looking for IT specialists (f / m) with a vision! Join our team in Thessaloniki as
IT Systems Engineer (f/m) - Linux Operating
You are proficient in the operation of complex Linux environments, but also have a certain background in Software development? You embrace modern configuration management systems like puppet, ansible or similar and live for automation? Then send us your CV!
- You operate, develop and deploy highly-available, IT systems and cloud platforms
- You plan and complete changes (according to ITIL) taking into account the service level agreements (SLAs)
- You have problem-solving skills and solve problems effectively
- You automate repetitive tasks and identify potential for improvement
- Resolve configuration-related problems
- Write documentation for custom tools
- Linux-Expert - especially RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOs, Debian and/or more
- Experience with Webservers (Apache, nginx), Databases (MySQL, Postgres) and Application Servers ( TomCat, JBoss, ...)
- Experience with Automation Tools and DevOps best practices (puppet, foreman, ...)
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Routing, DNS, Firewalls)
- A high level of teamwork and communication skills, independent, structured and solution-oriented work, engagement and a high readiness for action and willingness to learn will complete your profile
- Excellent organising, prioritising and multitasking abilities
- Excellent written and spoken English and / or German skills
- We expect a willingness to travel
Interested? Then do not hesitate! We look forward to receiving
your application with the earliest possible entry date, ideally via email.
Need help? Contact us! We will be happy to assist you with further questions.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]