Are you ready to take your next career step as an Industrial Sales Engineer?
Do you have experience in B2B sales in the manufacturing and production industry?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the top performing companies in the industrial lubricants products?
If your answer is yes to all the above, then don't hesitate to apply!
The company offers the following benefits for Industrial Sales Representative position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Annual Bonus based on achieved targets
- Company car, cell phone, laptop
- Private medical
- Continuous training
As an Industrial Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Promote products based on benefit selling
- Work closely with the Lubricant Engineer to expand the customer base
- Make product recommendations
- Promote used oil analysis program
- Analyse the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization
- Submit price offers
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the segment
The ideal candidate for the position of Industrial Sales Representative will be expected to possess the following:
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering
- Must have 5+ years of sales background preferably in a similar position
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Extensive skills in analysing, presenting and discussing different solutions with the customers
- Excellent at understanding customer needs and proposing the relevant solutions
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to clearly communicate the product value proposition to the customers
- Must be able to craft presentations and respond to written communications
- Desirable customer and local market knowledge
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Industrial Sales Representative role, apply now!
For more information, you can contact Anna Ve at 2106770523 #salesjobs #industrialsales #lubricants
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now