Passionfashion is a family owned and operated business for more than 45 years and one of the leading designers and producers of components for fashion jewelry with strong exporting activity.
Our vision is to offer innovative ideas and creative style proposals that will help our customers present a unique range of complete fashion jewelry, as well as components to their market.
We are B2B suppliers exporting our products mainly in Europe, USA and Canada. Our clientele consists of wholesalers, retailers and designers.
The position offered is intended to further staff our International Sales Department while the candidate will be the liaison between the customer and the company.
- Communication with customer and handling of their requests based mainly on e-mails and secondary on telephone calls:
- Orders, invoicing and dispatches
- Custom product development
- Products’ information
- Supporting the above communication with data viewed and entered in our ERP and CRM systems
- Visits to customer premises are also possible
- Reaching out to existing customers for communication of new products
- Understanding customer needs and giving feedback to the management
- Reaserch for new customers and sales opportunities
- Preparation for participating and physical presence in international exhibitions abroad
- Collaboration with people inside the company (Design, Production, Warehouse, Backoffice, Accounting)
- Building knowledge regarding our products and solutions
- Convert business culture and objectives into efficient customer communication
- A Business/Marketing related University degree
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Management will be considered an asset
- Fluent in French and English, both verbal and writing
- Spanish language will be considered an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience in operating ERP and CRM systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and self-motivated with desire for development and improvement
- Attention to detail and results-driven
- Critical and analytical thinking partnered with a commercial mindset
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Training and education opportunities
- Prospects for growth and development
- Full-time employment in a stable, constantly growing and well-established company
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected
Applications that do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here]