Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Santorini, located on the world famous stunning volcanic island, is a lifestyle destination designed for the most discerned travelers. This 5-star Santorini lifestyle beachfront resort features spectacular views over the Aegean Sea, stylishly outlined rooms, and suites, bringing the global glamour of the internationally renowned Beach Club to the aesthetic island of Santorini, sophisticated cuisine in its restaurants. Our international clientele enjoys warm and friendly service, global cuisine, exceptional music and entertainment, signature events and stunning waterfront views.
- Plans and implements Hotel’s public relations strategies, policies, and procedures,
- Develops contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping the company and its products or services in front of public and the trade,
- Develops ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the company and its products or services,
- Develops lasting relationships with groups to retain business and increase growth,
- Represents company to the press and public by acting as chief corporate spokesperson,
- Fields and directs responses to all media-related inquiries,
- Maintains database of public relations contacts,
- Advises on the preparation and presentation of products or services information at trade shows, displays, and exhibits,
- Assists and coaches company staff with public speaking engagements, presentations, and preparation of articles for publication,
- Works with marketing and advertising personnel to coordinate public relations activities with promotional and sales activities,
- Meet with clients to plan their functions and highlight features of facility, as well as available services,
- Demonstrates knowledge of all departments within the property,
- Interacts with other conference and catering employees, customers and guests, vendors, and suppliers,
- Communicates conference and catering needs to various departments within the property,
- Meets with the F&B prior to function to verify arrangements and to observe the quality of the presentation,
- Applies knowledge of all laws, as they relate to an event,
- Prompt’s handling of all inquiries within market and parameters,
- Manages departmental inventories and maintains equipment.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace,
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions,
- Must possess advanced computer skills,
- Knowledge of retail operations.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along
with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.