Kassandra Palace Hotel & Spa (5*) in Kriopigi, Halkidiki
are looking for the summer season 2019 to hire a:
Maitre D' Hotel
The Maitre D' Hotel will be entirely responsible for the organization, direction and control of the operation, staff and service of the Main Restaurant (Buffet), Room Service, À La Carte Restaurant, Main (Lobby) Bar, Beach Bar and Pool Service, ensuring maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction, according to the company standards.
- Coordinate and supervise all daily service operations, allocate service staff duties, and weekly rota planning.
- Manage and train staff regularly, monitor their performance and ensure team members consistently maintain well groomed appearance and high levels of customer service.
- Greet customers in a warm and courteous manner, anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Handle all requests and complaints with an exceptionally professional manner, maintaining good customer relationships with guests.
- Planning special events, banquets and conventions and coordinate their execution.
- Liaise between kitchen staff and floor staff and communicate to Chef any issues regarding food quality.
- Keep track of the stock supplies and make sure health and safety regulations are met.
- Communication and cooperation with other hotel departments (Reception, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Supplies etc.).
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism (preferably)
- 4+ years’ experience in similar position, preferably in a 5 star hotel or a luxury restaurant
- Excellent command of the English language. Any other extra language will be considered as an asset
- Proficiency in Point of sale (POS) software
- Food and Beverage knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the Serving Art in Buffet & Α’ la Carte Restaurant
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and excellent customer interaction & service skills
- Teamwork spirit with positivity, leadership and motivational skills
- Be flexible and capable to work under pressure and multi-tasks, be proactive and responsible, possessing strong organizational with a customer-centric attitude.
- Must possess problem solving skills, high attention to detail and talent in selling to customers.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- All required insurance and packages.
- Accommodation, full board - daily meals.
- Professional working environment.
- Further career development.
**Those who are interested, are kindly requested to send their CV, with a resent photo attached.
[To send your CV please click here]