Maitre d’ Hotel – Ios
The five-star Liostasi Hotel, the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for a Hotel Maitre. The newly upgraded Liostasi Hotel is part of the Denaxas Group of Companies and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
The Maitre is directly responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the F&B outlets and works collaboratively with the different departments in order to deliver and enhance the desired guest experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operation of the F&B department, in order to provide seamless guest experience.
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures the Service Team does the same at all times.
- Ensures guests feedback is properly collected and proceeds with service recovery process in a timely and effective manner.
- Demonstrates exceptional product knowledge of every F&B aspect.
- Checks areas for cleanliness, safety, staff grooming and hospitality culture in accordance with the hotel’s high standards.
- Provides proper training to his / her Team and nurtures a work environment that emphasizes empowerment, respect and a passion for providing service.
- Provides timely and constructive feedback to the Service Team, updates them with goals and results.
- Works closely with the Cost Controller for F&B orders and purchases while keeping costs in line with budgets.
- Reports to the Operations Manager for departmental results, costs and overall progress and makes constructive proposal for departmental development.
- Implements procedures to minimize errors, loss and waste, identifies productivity and efficiency gaps and proposes measures to correct those deficiencies.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Maitre at a five-star boutique hotel, preferably a member of SLH.
- Excellent command of Greek and English.
- Extensive knowledge of MICROS and MS Office.
- In depth knowledge of wines and spirits. Certificate in wines will be considered a plus.
- Outstanding communication, people and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Positive team leader, hands-on approach and flexibility.
- High standards of hygiene and grooming.
The company offers:
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]