ManpowerGroup on behalf of Vestas Mediterranean is seeking for a Material Handler for their Warehouse in Chalkida, Evia.
Vestas MED Warehouses provides spares and tools for the installation and servicing of Vestas wind turbines and are at the forefront in securing Vestas as the world leader in wind energy.
The Material Handler primary focus will be the safe and flawless operations of the warehouse and will be responsible for warehousing, performing shipping and receiving tasks, using a forklift, and other industrial machinery, picking and packing tools, parts and assemblies, performing inventory counts, maintaining high safety standards, and utilizing SAP for data entry.
- Maintain proper stock controls by performing manual and clerical tasks involved in receiving, preparation and stocking, issuing, shipping, physical inventory, disposition, control and protection of company property.
- Support and suggest any remedial action required to prevent or resolve discrepancies.
- Operate electric powered and manual lift trucks.
- Perform tasks involved in controlling (maintaining, updating, sorting, filing, recording, and issuing) various SAP or company documents.
- Support at the other Warehouses with same tasks where needed at Greece and Cyprus (The primary work location will be Chalkida)
- 2-3 years of experience in general warehousing / distribution centers / or production environments.
- Working knowledge of stock control, inventory management practices and procedures.
- SAP or other Warehouse Management Systems experience.
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Able to follow established written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Able to operate or learn to operate forklift. Relevant Certifications are preferred but not required.
- Body positioning: Able to climb stairs or ladders, Requires full/part time standing, Able to Lift/push/pull/carry weight according to Manual Handling Guidelines and recommended safety weight limits
- Work content: Able to use/hold/manipulate small tools and parts with hands. Simple grasping, power grasping and fine manipulation is required. Able to use inspection tools and perform torquing operations.
- Vision/Hearing: High level Hand/Eye coordination required. Eye protection required in many instances.
- Environmental: Capable of using personal protective equipment including hearing protection if required.
#Empoweringtalent #WebelieveinTalent #ManpowerGroupGreece
ManpowerGroup Greece was founded in 1998. Our innovative workforce solutions and services are offered through the network of 3 offices in Athens, Thessaloniki and Cyprus. We source, assess, develop and manage talent across a wide range of skills and industries. Certified by the international quality standard ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of sourcing, recruiting and temporary staffing solutions. Visit and learn more about ManpowerGroup Greece: www.manpowergroup.gr
[To send your CV please click here.]