Are you an experienced and talented Medical Advisor, with a strong educational background in Life Sciences, keen to work for a leading multinational company?
Great news for you, Bayer is looking for a part time Medical Advisor!
If you want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career as a Medical Advisor, please apply now!
The company offers the following benefits for this Medical Representative position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment, focused on company’s values
The Medical Advisor we are looking for will contribute to the development of the Medical Strategy to efficiently support the Brand Strategies and business objectives, provide accurate, in-depth Medical guidance and governance for the products/therapeutic areas of responsibility as well as to ensure successful new product launch and proper product life cycle management.
- Provide scientific expertise for the products of responsibility.
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries from external and internal customers by providing accurate, up to date, unbiased Medical Information about Bayer Consumer Health products. Ensure compliant use of Bayer Medical Information database.
- Lead and have oversight on the scientific/product training of Commercial teams. Develop high-quality educational material and implement tailor-made training courses for the local teams.
- Review meticulously external communication/promotional materials and clinical trial protocols and ensure appropriate implementation of promotional activities in consistency with business priorities and in line with Medical Governance, Corporate policies/SOPs, local legislation and Code of Ethics.
- Contribute to the Consumer Health Division’s strategy and execution, including pre-launch preparation and launch support, brands’ /claims development, due-diligence, active participation in key meetings of the Division.
- Act as the company contact person and medical expert for the scientific community/HCPs/KOLs for products of responsibility (incl. Rx, OTC, food supplements, medical devices, cosmetics) Contribute to the planning and implementation of clinical trials or RWE-based studies.
- Maintain and expand own knowledge by literature review, attending Global/Regional Medical meetings, scientific conferences and product training as appropriate.
- Maintain key Medical Affairs documentation, support administration for interaction with Health Authorities, support monitoring as per Medical Governance and internal audits.
The ideal candidate for the position will be expected to possess the following:
- University Degree in Life Sciences
- Fluency in Greek and English (both in written & verbal)
- Strong customer focus mindset
- At least 3 years’ relative experience in a Medical Advisor role within a Pharmaceutical or Consumer Health company. Knowledge of therapeutic field and regulatory environment – knowledge of local CH market and proven record of contribution to Mktg/Media activities will be considered as a plus.
- Exceptional strategic and conceptual capabilities, especially in preparing and delivering scientific presentations to the medical community.
- Excellent presentation, representation and influencing skills with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Business acumen, innovative thinking, and passion to deliver great results.
- Analytical skills and ability to understand & utilize facts, numbers, data to build commercial arguments.
- Adequate digital/IT skills (as an end user) – Ability to quickly adopt new technologies.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
For further info please contact Dora Tzevelekou
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα