The 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos and looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated personalities, to be a part of the team 2021 and provide the guests the ultimate hospitality experience that comes straight from the heart.
Operations Manager - Amorgos
Your job briefly:
The Operations Manager will oversee areas (including Front Desk, SPA and F&B ) within the hotel. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting, and training, ensuring compliance with local laws as well as all operating procedures. Manages floor operations to achieve service excellence with a focus on customer service, staff leadership, performance management and development. Achieves the overall goals of the Hotel through effective workforce and inventory cost control. This position reports directly to the Executive Management. This position requires open schedule availability as necessary.
- Functions as the strategic business leader of the property's Hotel Operations; areas of responsibility may include Front Office, Wellness/SPA/Shalas, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage/Culinary and Maintenance.
- Work collaboratively with supervisors and the owners to continually enhance and advance the hotel’s goals and operations.
- Ensure that the operations staff and supervisors are properly trained according to international five-star standards and able to carry out the operations of each function of their department.
- Ensuring compliance with operating procedures where applicable or create/update operating procedures where necessary.
- Motivate all staff members to provide excellent guest service.
- Review and respond to daily operational demands as needed.
- Conduct regular inspections on every department.
- Maintain complete knowledge of hotel features and services, room types and rates, special promotions, daily events, arrivals / departures / room availability, scheduled in-house group activities.
- Handle VIP guests, as well as special requests and arrangements.
- Follow-up with Maintenance to ensure that equipment within the guest rooms and operational departments within the hotel are functioning properly and are part of an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Monitor and reply to guest reviews on tripadvisor and other review platforms and loop feedback to improve services.
- Closely monitor departmental costs, highlight and look into any variances from budget.
- Ensure that employees comply with the employee standards and the hotel’s code of conduct and that the guests receive excellent customer service at all levels.
- Degree in Business/ Hospitality/ Hotel Management/ Tourism Studies
- Minimum 3-4 years hotel/resort experience as a Hotel Operations Manager or 6 years in another similar position at a five-star hotel.
- Fluency in both English and Greek
- Fluency in French will be highly appreciated
- Excellent written communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and online collaboration tools
- Knowledge of Bluebyte PMS is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of Rooms Division operations, reservations and F&B,
- Excellent communication skills with a very strong customer-focused approach.
- Expected Hands-on approach with positive attitude and flexibility.
- Cost-conscious and able to maximize revenue.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner whether coming from employee or guest.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with the ability to smile even when under pressure.
- You are able to combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead Hotel’s teams.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- 8- 9 months working sezon..
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
- Accommodation in hotel’s premises and full board
Should you wish to be a member of Aegialis Hotel & Spa team, please send us your CV with a recent photo
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]